How to Apply
To apply, a builder, or builder representative, must complete the following 4 steps:
- Contact CHEERS via email SNGBPsupport@CHEERS.org or phone 1-800-424-3377 to confirm SNGBP program requirements and receive assignment of a CHEERS SNGBP program representative.
- Complete, sign, and return a SNGBP Program Contract and Software License Agreement if they are not already on file with CHEERS. A copy of a Program Contract and Software License Agreement can be found on the CHEERS website at http://www.nvgreenbuilder.com/
- Submit all required program documentation to CHEERS (see below for detail).
- Contract with an Energy Modeling Company to complete the required SNGBP energy modeling and submit all required energy modeling documentation (CF-1R's).
Required Submittal Documentation
To complete the application process, please complete and submit the following required information:
- Project Application
- Plan Review Checklist
- Construction Plan Set
- Compliance Input Files
- Equipment & Material Specification Sheets
- Program Application Fee ($250 Per Master Plan)
You may submit the above documentation to CHEERS via the following methods:
OPTION 1: Upload to CHEERS FTP Site (Preferred)
Please email SNGBPsupport@CHEERS.org to request access to the CHEERS SNGBP FTP site. A CHEERS support representative will email you the following information within 24 hours:
- Secure web address
- Login name
The folder structure for the site is the following:
- Client Name
- Project Name
- Submittal / Plan Check Documents
- Field Inspection Documents_CF-3Rs
- CHEERS Lot Certificates
A CHEERS support representative is available to assist you with any questions on how to navigate or use the site.
OPTION 2: Email
You may submit the required information via email to SNGBPsupport@CHEERS.org.
OPTION 3: Mail
You may mail the required files on a CD or thumb drive, along with a check for the Program Application Fee to:
Attention: SNGBP Program
5757 Pacific Avenue, Suite #220
Stockton, CA 95207
- Employ an energy modeling Compliance Company for completion of the required energy analysis.
- Employ a CHEERS certified 3rd party HERS rater to verify the SNGBP program energy features.
 Payments can be made to CHEERS via a check, credit card, or Paypal payment. Please make checks payable to CHEERS and mail to Attn: SNGBP Program, 5757 Pacific Avenue, Suite #220, Stockton, CA 95207.